FREE PRESS * October 7, 2013
* Issue 40 *
AMERICANFREEPRESS.NET * BEHIND THE SCENES
Was Jim Tucker
a Crisis Actor?
• Respected “Bilderberg Hound” and other patriots the subject of bizarre Internet smears
By Michael Collins
.A bizarre rumor about the late AFP correspondent Jim Tucker — our beloved “Bilderberg hound” — is abuzz on the Internet. Unfortunately, because the source of the rumor seems to have some credibility among patriots, we need to take this space to set the record straight.
According to the rumor, Tucker didn’t really exist. Instead, Tucker was a fictitious character portrayed by the late comic actor Jonathan Winters who died on April 11, two weeks before Tucker died on April 26. The story suggests Tucker was a “crisis actor” deployed by high-level conspirators to spread disinformation to the public.
Not surprisingly, the originator of the Tucker rumor — an Internet blogger who uses the moniker “DallasGoldBug” but whose real name is Ed Chiarini — played a considerable part in provoking widespread concern about the involvement of crisis actors in mass shootings, acts of terrorism and other traumatic events, posing as purported victims and victims’ family members.
In truth, Tucker was a very real and very colorful character. For some 40 years, a regular at the National Press Club bar and a well-known weeknight devotee of Capitol Hill watering holes such as the legendary Tune Inn and the Hawk & Dove, Tucker lived at 316 Independence Avenue, SE on Capitol Hill for over a decade. Tucker’s wife and kids were known to his AFP colleagues and the staff of The Spotlight before it. At one point, this writer shared a house on Capitol Hill with Tucker.
At no time was there any indication — any suspicion — that Tucker was the beloved performer, Winters, best known for his appearances on the game show “Hollywood Squares.”
Now, make no mistake about it: Crisis actors do exist. For years profit-making businesses have provided crisis actors to interact with government agencies and private industry in preparing to deal with mass shootings, hostage situations, earthquakes, fires, riots — all form of chaos.
Across the United States police and firemen cooperate regularly with crisis actors. AFP’s office manager, Julia Foster, once worked as a volunteer crisis actor in a local fire department project.
However, many people now believe crisis actors are part of a high-level covert operation, perhaps a creation of Homeland Security or the CIA, agents of the military-industrial complex. Note, though, that — according to Chiarini — there are other crisis actors who’ve been fooling the public:
• JFK did not die in Dallas but reinvented himself as Jimmy Carter;
• Country music icon Patsy Cline posed as Marina Oswald, wife of JFK’s accused assassin;
• One woman posed as not only actress Marilyn Monroe but also First Ladies Jacqueline Kennedy and Rosalyn Carter;
• Louisiana maverick David Duke is actor Thomas Haden Church;
• Nelson Rockefeller was really country singer Tex Ritter;
• David Rockefeller is actually patriot philosopher Jordan Maxwell;
• David Rockefeller Jr. is conspiracy theorist William Cooper (killed by police in 2001);
• Ex-Philadelphia Mayor Frank Rizzo now poses as Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio;
• Infamous Nazi Adolf Eichmann was really singer Bing Crosby; and
• Adolf Hitler was actually Walt Disney.
Well, you can fool some of the people . . .
. . ..
Michael Collins Piper is the author of Final
, the controversial
“underground bestseller” documenting
the collaboration of Israeli intelligence in
the assassination of John F. Kennedy. He is
also the author of The New Babylon
High Priests of War
New Jerusalem: Zionist Power in America
Judas Goats: The Enemy Within
Secrets: Crime, Conspiracy & Cover-Up in
the 20th Century,
GOLEM: Israel's Hell Bomb
These works can
be found at America
He has lectured
on suppressed topics in places as diverse as
Malaysia, Japan, Canada, Russia and Abu Dhabi.
(Issue Number 40, October 7, 2013, AMERICAN